Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Excellent seamstress for dolls

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Before I log out for today, I thought I would mention an ebay seller who made some great AG clothes for me. Normally I make my own but she had adorable Raggedy Ann fabric! Her ebay name is "NonahStitches" and she's very cooperative, friendly and a good seamstress. She just put an ebay store out there but is also willing to sew what you want privately. I photocopied a pattern for cute babydoll pj's and she made them up for me in about a week at a very reasonable price. In case you have special needs, keep her in mind. I can plug her shamelessly because (a) I don't want to sew for other people and (b) she does and is good at it!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oooo! I've got some favorite eBay sellers, too! Are we allowed to post them or is that too much like posting an auction? They all do handmade clothing for AG's.

    Anne

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •